Published each quarter, the RIA Update provides an overview of recent news covering each of RIA's key functions.
Update 108 looks at the first quarter of 2019, covering a range of topics and issues. In Update 108, you'll find:
- A guest comment piece on the Rail Sector Deal by former BEIS Minister Lord Prior;
- An editorial from RIA Chief Executive Darren Caplan;
- A Special Report on the RIA Innovation Conference, on 19-20 March;
- A preview of RIA activity at Railtex;
- Brexit Watch, giving an overview of the recent developments in the political situation;
- Highlights from each of RIA's functions - Public Affairs & Policy, Exports, Technical & Innovation and Events & Information;
- And much, much more!
The latest RIA Update is available to RIA Members, with back issues available to all.
If you would like more information about the Update or are a RIA Member and would like an item included, please contact Max Sugarman.