Published each quarter, the RIA Update provides an overview of recent news covering each of RIA's key functions.
Update 107 looks back at the key highlights for RIA in 2018, as well as a look forward to what 2019 has in store. In Update 107, you'll find:
- An interview with Network Rail's Managing Director of Infrastructure Projects, Francis Paonessa
- Editorials from RIA Chief Executive Darren Caplan and the RIA Directors
- 'The Year in Numbers' - a look back at RIA's key achievements over 2018
- A write-up by Chris Beales of AEGIS Engineering Systems of his three month secondment at RIA
- A first look at what 2019 contains
- And much, much more!
The latest RIA Update is available to RIA Members, with back issues available to all.
If you would like more information about the Update or are a RIA Member and would like an item included, please contact Max Sugarman.