Published each quarter, the RIA Update provides an overview of recent news covering each of RIA's key functions.
Update 109 looks at Q2 of 2019, covering a range of topics and issues. In Update 108, you'll find:
- A guest comment piece from Shadow Transport Secretary Andy McDonald MP;
- Editorial from RIA Chief Executive Darren Caplan;
- An article on High Speed Rail Industry Leaders' new report, Why Britain needs HS2;
- A special interview with Rob Forde and David Rowe from Network Rail's Research, Development and Innovation team;
- A preview of RIA's award-winning Annual Conference;
- Highlights from each of RIA's functions - Public Affairs & Policy, Exports, Technical & Innovation and Events & Information;
- And much, much more!
The latest RIA Update is available to RIA Members, with back issues available to all. Hard copies can be found at RIA's Offices in London.
If you would like more information about the Update or are a RIA Member and would like an item included, please contact Max Sugarman.