At RIA, we hold around 50 networking events a year, a number of which are exclusive to members. Our events are not only a good way to get up to speed with what is going on in the industry, but also great networking opportunities.
Our key events include:
- RIA’s Annual Conference in the Autumn – this is a major event in the rail supply industry’s business and social calendar; we are always joined by several high-profile industry leaders.
- RIA’s Innovation Conference in the Spring – a two-day event with interactive, plenary and networking sessions, plus an exhibition; this always attracts high quality participants, from within the rail industry, academia and beyond.
- Unlocking Innovation - which are held in different locations around the UK every two months or so; they are free to attend and open to non-members.
Find out more about Events
Our Interest Groups provide a focus for discussion of key issues and are regularly attended by relevant key clients and industry bodies. We call members’ meetings to discuss emerging important issues as they arise.
There are exclusive online communities for each Interest Group, where the last information and presentations from meetings are provided. Groups include:
COMMERCIAL / POLICY
- Infrastructure Clients Interface Group (ICIG)
- Trains Clients Interface Group (TCIG)
- Consultants Group
- Electrification Commercial Group (ElecCom)
- SME Group
- Light Rail
- Public Affairs & Comms Network (PACN)
- Brexit Group
Find out more about Member Benefits and how to join
- Safety, Standards & Sustainability Group (SSSG)
- Information Management (IMG)
- Infrastructure Technical Interest Group (InfraTIG)
- Electrification Technical Interest Group (ElecTIG)
- Signalling & Telecoms Technical Interest Group (SigTIG)
- Traction & Rolling Stock Group (T&RS)
- Vehicle-Track Interface Group (VTI)