If your business has less than £2.2M rail turnover, you have the opportunity to join regional and national rail trade associations Rail Forum Midlands (RFM) and the Railway Industry Association (RIA) now and receive a 30% discount.
This means you'll benefit from full membership of both associations for under £80 per month if your rail turnover is less than £1M, and under £130 per month if it's less than £2.2M.
RIA and RFM joint membership packages and eligibility:
1) Lowest joint membership rate: £945.00+VAT per annum.
- UK rail turnover must be less than £1M
- Owning company must have a turnover of less than £50M (if applicable)
2) Standard joint membership rate: £1,558+VAT per annum.
- UK rail turnover must be between £1m and £2.2m
3) Validity of the Offer: The offer is available for organisations joining between 1 March 2019 and 31 May 2019 and covers the period to the end of the first full subscription year for both associations (end March 2020 for RIA, end April 2020 for RFM)
- RIA's comprehensive weekly email service - technical, exports, general/policy - to as many employees wish to sign up
- Access to exclusive information and updates through RIA's online member area.
- Access throughout the year to attend and sponsor RIA’s ~50 member-only networking events, workshops and roundtables
- Generous preferential rates to attend, sponsor and exhibit at RIA’s flagship conferences and events
- Invitation to RIA's annual Parliamentary Reception at the House of Commons
- RIA member discounts on a range of industry events and initiatives through our partners
- Opportunity to take part in our RIA Hubs at trade fairs such as InnoTrans and Railtex
- Inclusion in RIA’s Member Directory and promotional material – online and in print
- Access to the full range of RFM events throughout the year including two complimentary places at the prestigious annual conference.
- Two complimentary places at the RFM Parliamentary Reception at the House of Commons
- Opportunity to join forces with other RFM members to share costs, space and resources at events such as InnoTrans and Railtex
- Opportunity to support RFM's schools engagement and skills initiatives in the Midlands
- Regular information bulletins from the RFM team and listing on the RFM online directory
- 10% discount on tickets to Derby’s 'Dinner at the Roundhouse'
- RFM members discounts on selected exhibition stands, subscriptions and other specific offers from time to time
If you wish to upgrade to Silver RFM membership - please see the RFM website.
How do I join?
The Application Form below provides details on how to join.
Please note that all the information submitted will be shared between RFM and RIA.
Or alternatively, you can contact the RIA Membership team:
Membership Engagement Manager
Phone: 0207 201 0777