Exports Support and Promotion
RIA provides a range of exports support services to members, including seminars, briefing meetings and a weekly distribution of market and export opportunity information. Working closely with the Department for International Trade (DIT, formerly UK Trade & Investment) as a Trade Challenge Partner, RIA also organises a number of rail-specific activities which are open to all UK companies. With global coverage, these include seminars, trade missions to and from the UK, and organising UK industry participation at overseas trade fairs.
Sponsored events may include availability of DIT grant for eligible UK companies.
RIA works in partnership with DIT.
Rail sector events for 2017 will include:
- Rail Baltica Supplier Day, 25 April
- Rail Solutions Asia, Kuala Lumpur, 24-26 May
- Rolling Stock Suppliers’ Rail Mission to Spain, TBC June
- UK pavilion at TRAKO, Gdansk, Poland, 26-29 September
- AusRail PLUS, Brisbane, 21-23 November
- Middle East Rail, 12-13 March 2018.
RIA Members should visit the Exports section in the Members’ Area of the website for more information.