RIA Events Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms & conditions of RIA events as laid out below carefully before making a booking:
Terms & conditions of your booking:
- Personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and will not be released to third parties for commercial purposes.
- Fees, where applicable, are payable in advance of the event.
- RIA is not responsible for the non-arrival of confirmation documents. Your booking will be acknowledged within 2 weeks; if you do not hear from us within this time, please contact the RIA Events Team on 020 7201 0777.
- Events shown as ‘RIA members only‘ are only open to employees of companies in current membership of the Railway Industry Association.
- RIA reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates for non-payment.
- RIA reserves the right to cancel an event, and to change the venue and content of the programme at any time. If the event is cancelled, fees paid will be refunded but no liability will be accepted for consequential loss.
- Should you be unable to attend an event after booking, no refunds will be paid for cancellations but a substitute is welcome at no extra charge. Substitutes should be communicated to the RIA Events Team prior to the event.